HOW DO I GIVE ONLINE?
It’s simple and secure to give online: all you need are a few minutes to go through the process.
1. If this is your first time giving online, complete the simple registration process (you’ll only have to do this once.)
2. Return to this page to give online at any time by just logging in.
Once you have logged in, you can:
- make a one time gifts to Tree City Church
- set up automatic recurring payments
- manage your account
- view account history/print reports
3 WAYS TO GIVE
- Weekend services: Simply place cash or checks in the offering plate during the collection at any weekend service. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope, so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes. Make checks payable to TREE CITY CHURCH
- Online giving: Online giving allows for a specific dollar amount to be deducted automatically from a checking or savings account. You can set up online giving either as a one-time donation or a recurring gift. Online giving is not only easy, it's also safe and secure. This option helps individuals and families remain faithful in their giving even when they are out of town or unable to attend a weekend service.
- By mail: Mail your donation to Tree City Church, 3852 N Eagle Road, Boise, ID 83713. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
Where do donations go?
Donations support the general operations of Tree City Church. This fund makes possible the day-to-day ministries and services of the church such as facility expenses, staff, and general benevolence. A portion of our annual budget is also granted to the World Evangelism Fund, which fuels the Church of the Nazarene’s global missions. Because we can do more working together than we can alone, every Nazarene church shares a small portion of income for the purpose of making Christlike disciples in the nations.